Please join us at our Fall General Meeting 10/16/2018 at the Portland Fire Station No. 2 - 4800 NE 122nd Ave. The meeting will begin at 6:30pm. Please come a little early to get signed in.
This months Agenda:
Election of Board Members
Farm Land Development - City Grant
Traffic Safety Plan Report
As always, what your neighborhood association can do depends on how many neighbors join in. Something you think needs doing? Help us get it done. Join the board or volunteer for a committee. For more information call Doug Cook 503-997-8000 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also join us at our November General Membership Meeting November 15th at 6:30pm at the 122nd Fire Station.
ATNA presents Luuwit View's Movies in the Parks event on the evening of August 31, 2018 . Event Begins at 6:30pm with our sponsor tables & Portland Cora Project. The movie, Inside Out, will start at dusk (around 8:30pm.) Bring a blanket & some friends and enjoy the movie!
Stay tuned for future parks events! Email email@example.com to become a member or volunteer at a event in the park.
The Argay Terrace Neighborhood Association is sponsoring a neighborhood-wide sale scheduled for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday; August 3rd, 4th and 5th. Neighborhood sale hours are from 9am to 4pm each day, but neighbors can be open any hours and days they choose. This is a free event and the Association is arranging advertising and promotion as a service to Argay Terrace residents.
To register for the sale and have your sale placed on the sale event map, Argay Terrace residents should contact Katie Beymer, events committee chair at firstname.lastname@example.org. For those without email, call 503-807-9284. Again, this is a free event for all residents - there is no charge for participating. Please pass this along to your neighbors to see if they would like to hold a sale! Sign up deadline is 7/31/2018.
2018 Clean-up Event
Saturday May 12, 2018 from 9am-12pm
or until drop boxes are full.
Follow link below for more information.
Contact Information for Local Recyclers:
Metro Waste Transfer Station: 503-234-3000 | oregonmetro.gov
6161 NW 61st Ave Portland | 2001 Washington St. Oregon City
All Wood Recyclers | 503-667-5497 | 23001 NE Marine Drive Portland
Total Reclaim | 503-281-1899 6427 NE 59th Place, Portland
Wood Waste Management | 503-493-3370 | 7315 NE 47th Ave, Portland
Electronics: Computers Monitors & TV's must be recycled. Check Oregon E-Cycles: www.deq.state.or.us/lq/ecycle/index.htm for drop off centers:
Other local companies & non profits that accept other items & materials:
Columbia Recycling PDX: 503-232-2216 | 11402 NE Marx St
Community Warehouse: 503-445-1449 | 3969 NE MLK Jr Blvd
Far West Fibers : 503-255-2299 | 12820 NE Marx St
ECR: 503-253-0867 | 12409 NE San Rafael St
Habitat for Humanity: 503-283-6247 | 10445 SE Cherry Blossom Drive
Metro: 503-234-3000 | www.oregonmetro.gov
Rebuilding Center: 503-331-1877 | 3625 N Mississippi Ave
SCRAP: 503-294-0769 | 2915 NE MLK Jr Blvd
Bureau of Planning and Sustainability (BPS) 503-823-7700
Freecycle.org (a network of people who are giving and getting stuff for free)
Please join us at our March general membership meeting.
Tuesday March 21, 2017 at 6:30pm.
Location: Fire Training Station 4800 NE 122nd Ave, Portland, OR 97230 in the main meeting room.
AGENDA FOR GENERAL MEETING - ARGAY TERRACE NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION
- Introductions of the Board Members and a short message on Recruitment.
- Parkrose School District (Doug Cook, President) Mary Lou Baetkey and Jennifer Gordon.
- Neighborhood Parks by Valenka Speer, Parks Chair Guest – Scott Domine – East Zone Parks SupervisorDiscussion regarding status of Luuwit View Park and status of Argay Park.
- Argay Terrace Neighborhood Association Website. Katie Beymer, Events Chair
- A presentation of the new website and its features.
- Argay Terrace Neighborhood Events, Katie Beymer, Events Chair Information regarding the upcoming Neighborhood Clean Up.
- Recruitment for Board Members and Committee Chairs – Doug Cook, President.
- Argay Terrace Neighborhood Concerns / Issues – Barney Newman, Board Member.
- Discussion regarding abandoned vehicles and motorhomes, homeless population, potholes, speeding.
- State Representative Barbara Smith-Warner
- Castlegate Apartments – Status, Alan Brown. Discussion regarding the current status of the project, discussions with the City, what is next?