Please join us at our March general membership meeting.
Tuesday March 21, 2017 at 6:30pm.
Location: Fire Training Station 4800 NE 122nd Ave, Portland, OR 97230 in the main meeting room.
AGENDA FOR GENERAL MEETING - ARGAY TERRACE NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION
- Introductions of the Board Members and a short message on Recruitment.
- Parkrose School District (Doug Cook, President) Mary Lou Baetkey and Jennifer Gordon.
- Neighborhood Parks by Valenka Speer, Parks Chair Guest – Scott Domine – East Zone Parks SupervisorDiscussion regarding status of Luuwit View Park and status of Argay Park.
- Argay Terrace Neighborhood Association Website. Katie Beymer, Events Chair
- A presentation of the new website and its features.
- Argay Terrace Neighborhood Events, Katie Beymer, Events Chair Information regarding the upcoming Neighborhood Clean Up.
- Recruitment for Board Members and Committee Chairs – Doug Cook, President.
- Argay Terrace Neighborhood Concerns / Issues – Barney Newman, Board Member.
- Discussion regarding abandoned vehicles and motorhomes, homeless population, potholes, speeding.
- State Representative Barbara Smith-Warner
- Castlegate Apartments – Status, Alan Brown. Discussion regarding the current status of the project, discussions with the City, what is next?